5 Things To Do In The 5 Minutes
Before A Meeting
Have you got a meeting coming up? Here are five things you can do in the five minutes before a meeting:
- Review the paperwork: Quickly go through the agenda and any notes or documents related to the meeting agenda. Refreshing your memory on key points you want to discuss or raise during the meeting.
- Check your appearance: Take a moment to ensure you look presentable. Straighten your clothes, check your hair, and make sure your outfit or appearance will not cause a distraction to the meeting.
- Organise your materials: Arrange any documents, reports, or presentation materials you need for the meeting. Check that the any links or slide still work. Having everything in order will save you from scrambling during the meeting and make you feel more prepared.
- Take a deep breath and relax: Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and exhale slowly. Remind yourself that you’re prepared and capable. This will help you approach the meeting with a clear mind.
- Set your goals: What do you want to achieve in the meeting. Whether it’s contributing ideas, asking specific questions, or presenting a proposal, having a clear objective in mind will keep you focused and proactive.
Remember that these suggestions are meant to be done quickly, within five minutes, so keep your actions concise and efficient.
If you need help setting up, running or minuting a meeting contact Steve at Help With Admin to arrange your FREE 121 call.